Hi and WELCOME!
My name is Cassandra Gaddis. I go by Caz. I’m a digital marketer and personal brand strategist.
I’d like to give you a quick orientation of this site to provide the most value to you, while you visit!
WHAT IS SELFCRAFTED MEDIA?
SelfCrafted Media is a boutique digital consultancy offering:
- Do-It-Yourself programs, workshops and products
- Done-With-You sessions, programs and services
- Done-For-You services
- Plus, video production services
WHO IS THIS FOR?
My ideal client is a coach who wants to make a big impact through serving others but doesn’t know how to best craft their personal brand or thought leadership. If you have lots of heart and purpose in how you want to “show up and serve up” in this world, I would love to help connect you to more of those that you can serve. By helping you establish or grow your digital presence, I’m serving my very own purpose! By 2020, I want to have impacted a million+ people and the best way I can think of doing that is by partnering with people like YOU! If you are a life coach, business coach, career coach, relationship coach, spiritual coach, love/dating coach, transformational coach or some other type of awesome mix; I would love to explore how we can partner towards your impact and reach. Whether you are just starting out, wanting to up-level or refresh your personal brand you’ve come to the right place!
HOW CAN I SCHEDULE A *FREE* CONSULTATION?
Contact me for a complimentary phone consultation to see how SelfCrafted Media can craft your personal brand with purpose!
HOW CAN I WORK WITH CAZ?
Our personal branding services, programs and products craft thought leadership so that coaches can make a larger impact in the world. Check out the details on how you can Work With Caz.
Questions? Send me a message and we can figure it out from there.
- I’m the founder and host of I am SelfCrafted: A Personal Branding Podcast. Check it out. There are some great interviews from some of your coach peers and episodes all about personal brand strategy, by yours truly. I hope it’s vauable for you!
- If you’d like to be considered to be featured on the podcast itself, please apply HERE.
- Since 2010, I’ve served as a video producer for my husband’s video production company, Gaddis Visuals. Many of my clients start with digital content strategy and then add video marketing to the mix. Les is super masterful at his craft. I highly recommend for you to check out his demo reels, too. Please, check out the services section for more details on some of our offerings.